Fundamentals of Amazon Advertising (AMS & 3P Campaign Manager): live course
Amazon’s advertising platforms have exploded in popularity over past number of years because they drive sales. However, the interfaces remain clunky & non-intuitive and best practices are often far from clear.
Attempting to transfer existing PPC skills & strategies from other Ad platforms (Adwords, Facebook etc) simply does not work.
This course will teach you how to access, understand & deploy your brand’s advertising campaigns across Amazon’s 1P/3P platforms. The course is applicable to both 1P Vendors & 3P Sellers.
Note: courses are instructor-led & delivered live online (9am PST / 12pm EST / 5pm UK)
After just 4 sessions, you’ll be able to
- Understand both Amazon’s Amazon Marketing Services & Seller Central Campaign Manager advertising platforms.
- Understand the different Ad units that are available and when to use each
- Comprehend Amazon’s idiosyncratic approach to keyword match types
- Identify and deploy the most effective Ad strategies & target objectives
- Optimize your Ad Campaigns
- Produce and understand campaign performance reports
This live course starts on Thursday, April 9th, 2020.
This course is right for you if…
- Your brand is currently operating, or evaluating, a wholesale (1P Vendor) or direct marketplace (3P Seller Central) relationship with Amazon
- You manage a team or brand that is responsible for conducting Amazon advertising campaigns on Amazon’s 1P/3P Ad platforms [ Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) or 3P Seller Central Campaign Manager ].
- You’re currently using an agency to run Amazon Ad Campaigns — you’d like to understand more about how the platforms and/or evaluate taking responsibility for these campaigns back in-house
- You will be responsible yourself for creating Amazon Ad campaigns and need to get started.
Essentially, this course is for anybody who wants to grasp the fundamentals of the Amazon Ad platforms, Ad campaigns & strategies.
This course is NOT for you if…
- You’re already deeply familiar with Amazon advertising platforms & strategies.
- You only want to send external (off-Amazon) paid traffic to your Amazon listings
- You cannot attend the Live classroom times [9am PST / 12pm EST / 5pm UK].
Amazowl is a global Amazon training, marketing and software company.
Our Amazon consulting teams operate on the front lines of Amazon for some of the largest brands in the world, therefore it is paramount that our teams stay on the bleeding-edge of developments in every aspect of Amazon’s ecosystem.
That constantly up-to-date knowledge is consistently added to our living, breathing on-demand training courses, meaning that your in-house team remains up to date also.
While Amazon.com is our primary marketplace, we also provide turnkey consulting services & software for Amazon Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Australia, India & Japan.
In just 4 sessions, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the different Amazon Ad platforms, advertising units and match types.
- Create and implement Amazon Ad campaigns using best practices.
- Understand the core campaign strategies & objectives used by most successful e-commerce brands on Amazon.
- Optimize your Ad campaigns & understand your Ad Reports
Your 4-week live class schedule:
Each live class is 90 minutes, Thursdays at 9am PST / 12pm EST / 5pm UK.
Class recordings are available for 30 days. Live attendees have the additional opportunity to take part in Q&A.
FUNDAMENTALS OF AMAZON ADVERTISING
Overview of the Amazon Ad platforms, Ad units & match types
We cover the platforms available for wholesale / direct & hybrid Advertisers — and break down the different Ad units & match type targeting options of each.
Ad Campaign creation & implementation
Creating & structuring campaigns in AMS & 3P Seller Central Campaign Manager.
Core campaign strategies & objectives
Tried & trusted campaign strategies designed to target a specific objective that your brand is targeting.
Performance Optimization & Reporting
Produce and understand campaign performance reports.