Amazon Seller Central Business Value
Amazon Seller Central Inventory Reports
Section 14: High Volumes Listing Report
The High Volumes Listing Report Overview
• The High Volumes Listing Report indicates fees charged on non-media ASINs for which:
* You have an active offer,
* The ASIN was created more than 12 months ago, and
* The ASIN has not had a sale in the past 12 months.
• As an allowance, your first 100,000 ASINs that meet these criteria will not be charged the High-Volume Listing Fee.
• Let’s say you have a maximum of 99,000 eligible ASINs in a given month.
• Your High-Volume Listing Fee would be $0, since you have not exceeded your free allowance of 100,000 eligible ASINs.
• On the other hand, if you have maximum of 300,000 eligible ASINs, you will be charged $1,000.
• It is calculated as $0.005 on the 200,000 ASINs over the free allowance.
• This High Volumes Listing Report will show you all ASINs that are being charged a High-Volume Listing Fee.
Creating a High Volumes Listing Report
• To create the High Volumes Listing Report, select “Inventory Reports” from the Drop-Down Menu of the “Inventory” tab on the top menu of Seller Central.
• On the next page, select “High Volumes Listing Report” from the “Select Report Type” Drop-Down Menu provided.
• You can now click the “Request Report” button.
• Your report will appear in the table below with a “Pending” status.
• Once it is ready to be downloaded, the status will change to “Ready” and you will see the “Download” link has become live.
• Click on this “Download” link and download your report to your computer as needed.
Understanding the High Volumes Listing Report
• Once you have downloaded and opened your High Volumes Listing Report, you will see the following fields or columns: SKU, ASIN and High-Volume Listing Fee.
• The “SKU” Column refers to Stock Keeping Units (SKUs), which are unique blocks of letters and/or numbers that identify your products and these are the additional SKUs over and above the initial free 100,000 SKUs. SKUs are assigned by you as the seller.
• The “ASIN” Column refers to the Amazon Standard Identification Numbers (ASINs), which are unique blocks of 10 letters and/or numbers that identify items. ASINs are assigned by Amazon. You can find the ASIN on the product detail page.
• The “High-Volume Listing Fee” Column refers to the total High-Volume Listing fee per SKU.
Uses of the High Volumes Listing Report
• The best use of the High Volumes Listing Report is to firstly, identify which ASINs are eligible for this High-Volume Listing Fee and secondly, to calculate what your High-Volume Listing Fee will be per SKU and for the month ahead.
• Your Finance Department would definitely need this report.