Amazon Seller Central Business Value
Amazon Seller Central Inventory Reports
Section 3: Open Listings Lite Report
The Open Listings Lite Report Overview
• This simplified version of the Open Listings Report is useful for reconciling the price and quantity of the inventory you have for sale on Amazon with your own records.
• It shows the SKU, quantity, price and Product ID for your catalog.
Creating an Open Listings Lite Report
• In order to create the Open Listings Lite Report, select “Inventory Reports” from the Drop-Down Menu of the “Inventory” tab on the top menu of Seller Central.
• On the next page, select “Open Listings Report Lite” from the “Select Report Type” Drop-Down Menu provided.
• You can now click the “Request Report” button.
• Your report will appear in the table below with a “Pending” status.
• Once it is ready to be downloaded, the status will change to “Ready” and you will see the “Download” link has become live.
• Click on this “Download” link and download your report to your computer as needed.
Understanding the Open Listings Lite Report
• Once you have downloaded and opened your Open Listing Lite Report, you will see the following fields or columns: seller-sku, quantity, price and product Id.
• The “seller-sku” Column refers to the Stock Keeping Units (SKUs), which are unique blocks of letters and/or numbers that identify your products. SKUs are assigned by you as the seller.
• The “quantity” Column refers to the quantity of the product available for purchase
• The “price” Column refers to the price you are asking for the product.
• The “product-id” Column refers to the ASIN, ISBN, UPC, or EAN for the item.
Uses of the Open Listings Lite Report
• Because this report is less detailed than the full report, it generates more quickly and allows you to turn around price and quantity updates faster.
• You can also see a very quick snapshot of your available inventory and its price.