Amazon Seller Central Business Value
Amazon Seller Central Inventory Reports
Section 4: Open Listings Liter Report
The Open Listings Liter Report Overview
• The Open Listings Liter Report is an even more simplified version of the Open Listings Report.
• It is useful for reconciling the price and quantity of the inventory you have for sale on the website with your own records, providing a very quick snapshot or list of your available SKUs in your Amazon Catalog.
Creating an Open Listings Liter Report
• To create the Open Listings Liter Report, select “Inventory Reports” from the Drop-Down Menu of the “Inventory” tab on the top menu of Seller Central.
• On the next page, select “Open Listings Report Liter” from the “Select Report Type” Drop-Down Menu provided.
• You can now click the “Request Report” button.
• Your report will appear in the table below with a “Pending” status.
• Once it is ready to be downloaded, the status will change to “Ready” and you will see the “Download” link has become live.
• Click on this “Download” link and download your report to your computer as needed.
Understanding the Open Listings Liter Report
• Once you have downloaded and opened your Open Listings Liter Report, you will see the following two fields or columns: seller-sku and quantity.
• The “seller-sku” Column refers to the Stock Keeping Units (SKUs), which are unique blocks of letters and/or numbers that identify your products. SKUs are assigned by you as the seller.
• The “quantity” Column refers to the quantity of the product available for purchase
Uses of the Open Listings Liter Report
• Because this report is so very simple, it generates very quickly and allows you to turn around quantity updates the fastest.
• You can see a very quick snapshot of your available inventory and can move very quickly thereafter to replenish any SKUs not showing up on the report.