Fundamentals of Amazon Vendor Central: live course
Managing Vendor Operations & your 1P Amazon product catalog can be incredibly frustrating. Train your in-house team in Vendor Central’s inner workings & best practices.
Note: courses are instructor-led & delivered live online (9am PST / 12pm EST / 5pm UK)
After just 4 sessions, you’ll be able to
- Manage the Purchase Order (PO) life cycle.
- Query & contest Chargebacks.
- Reconcile invoices.
- Upload new product listings via New Item Setup (NIS).
- Access A+ Content.
- Understand Vendor Central Reporting & Analytics.
This live course starts on Tuesday, January 8th, 2019.
This course is right for you if…
- You manage Amazon Vendor Central operations in-house or you’re considering it in future.
- In-house staff growth or turnover means you struggle to keep your team’s Vendor Central skills up to date.
- Your business could learn to better handle Vendor operations, invoice reconciliation, contest chargebacks etc.
- You seek better control of your Amazon 1P Product Catalog.
- You seek to improve Vendor Central Reporting & Analytics.
This course is NOT for you if…
- You only use 3P Amazon Seller Central (direct-to-consumer).
- You do not have, or intend to have, a wholesale relationship with Amazon Retail.
Amazowl is a global Amazon training, marketing and software company.
Our Amazon consulting teams operate on the front lines of Amazon for some of the largest brands in the world, therefore it is paramount that our teams stay on the bleeding-edge of developments in every aspect of Amazon’s ecosystem.
That constantly up-to-date knowledge is consistently added to our living, breathing on-demand training courses, meaning that your in-house team remains up to date also.
While Amazon.com is our primary marketplace, we also provide turnkey consulting services & software for Amazon Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Australia, India & Japan.
In just 4 sessions, you’ll be able to:
- Understand & manage your company’s Purchase Order lifecycle with Amazon Retail.
- Contest chargebacks, submit evidence & reconcile invoices.
- Utilize Vendor Central Reporting & Analytics.
- Be comfortable with New Item Setup (NIS) and accessing Vendor A+ content
Your 4-week live class schedule:
Each live class is 90 minutes, Tuesdays at 9am PST / 12pm EST / 5pm UK.
Class recordings are available for 30 days. Live attendees have the additional opportunity to take part in Q&A.
FUNDAMENTALS OF AMAZON VENDOR CENTRAL
Day-to-day Vendor Central Operations / Dashboard
Learn to optimally handle the most common Vendor operations and become comfortable navigating Vendor’s labyrinthine & non-intuitive dashboard.
Contesting Chargebacks & Invoice Reconciliation
Directly contribute to your bottom line by contesting invalid chargebacks and reconciling invalid invoice amounts.
1P Vendor Catalog Management & Optimization
Learning to manage your 1P Product listing catalog including New Item Setup (NIS). Explore the optimization options available to increase catalog visibility in Amazon’s organic search results (Amazon SEO).
Amazon Vendor Central Reports & Analytics
Learn to locate & understand Amazon’s confusing Vendor & Operational reports and somewhat contradictory Analytics.
- 4 live classes with Amazowl’s Amazon Operations team and your peers.
- Discounts on our video library of Amazon training courses for in-house teams.