How to Avoid a Disaster When Editing Your Published A+
In this module we will be taking a deep dive into the following subjects:
Change Existing Images/Text
Sometimes we don’t always hit the mark on the first attempt. Need to fix a typo? Acquired new assets? We will go over step-by-step how to edit your existing content.
Add ASINs to a Published Project
Learn how to easily add additional ASINs to a published A+ so you don’t have to re-upload any content.
Removing ASINs from a Project
Need to remove a child/stand-alone ASIN from a project? We will go into a live project and show you how.
Recall/Delete a Project
In some cases of emergency, you may want to take down your A+ content. Understand the difference between recalling and deleting a project.
After Finishing this Module
You will be able to:
• Change existing text or images;
• How to add ASINs to a published project;
• Remove a stand-alone ASIN from a project;
• Remove a child ASIN from a published project;
• Recall or delete a published project.