Amazon Seller Central Business Value
Amazon Seller Central Inventory Reports
Section 11: Listing Quality and Suppressed Listing Report
The Listing Quality and Suppressed Listing Report Overview
• The Listing Quality and Suppressed Listing Report covers those of your listings that have listing quality errors.
• If the errors are severe enough, the listing will be suppressed (hidden) from search and browse until you fix it.
Creating a Listing Quality and Suppressed Listing Report
• To create the Listing Quality and Suppressed Listing Report, select “Inventory Reports” from the Drop-Down Menu of the “Inventory” tab on the top menu of Seller Central.
• On the next page, select “Listing Quality and Suppressed Listing Report” from the “Select Report Type” Drop-Down Menu provided.
• Select your Report Format, either “Excel” or “Text”.
• Select the date after which listing were created from the Drop-Down Menu provided alongside the “Listings Created After” section.
• Select the Status Filter from the Drop-Down Menu provided, these statuses being “Active”, “Inactive”, “Incomplete” or “Inactive (Out of Stock).
• You can now click the “Request Report” button. Your report will appear in the table below with a “Pending” status.
• Once it is ready to be downloaded, the status will change to “Ready” and you will see the “Download” link has become live.
• Click on this “Download” link and download your report to your computer as needed.
Understanding the Listing Quality and Suppressed Listing Report
• Once you have downloaded and opened your Listing Quality and Suppressed Listing Report, you will see the following fields or columns: SKU, ProductName, ASIN, Alert Name, Alert Type, Field Name, Internal Field Name, Corrected Value, Explanation and Last Updated.
• The “SKU” Column refers to the Merchant SKU with enhancement opportunities. Each of the following columns pertain specifically to this SKU.
• The “Product Name” Column refers to the name of the product.
• The “ASIN” Column refers to the ASIN.
• The “Alert Name” Column specifies the kind of alert it is, e.g. Suppressed or Quality. The “Alert Type” Column refers to either missing or invalid data.
• The “Field Name” Column refers to the name of the field that has enhancement opportunity, e.g. Image, Product Description, etc.
• The “Internal Field Name” Column refers to extra information about the Field Name, if required.
• The “Corrected Value” Column is initially blank. You can fill in the correct value to fix this enhancement opportunity.
• The “Explanation” Column provides more details on the nature of the missing/invalid product information.
• The “Last Updated” Column refers to the last date an update was made to the field. Columns A-G and I-J are informational and you should not change them.
• Column H is the only column that requires action. Please fill in the appropriate value to improve the missing/invalid product information.
• If a single SKU has multiple enhancement opportunities, each opportunity will be shown in its own row within the spreadsheet.
• For example, if a SKU has a missing image as well as a missing product description, the SKU would be shown twice in the file, one in the row for the missing Image, and second in the row for the missing product description.
Uses of the Listing Quality and Suppressed Listing Report
• The best use of this report is obviously to discover which of your product listings have issues that need to be addressed.
• Are the images of poor quality?
• Is the title the wrong structure?
• Are your bullet points incomplete?
• And which of these listings are completely supressed and not appearing on the Amazon Marketplace?
• This is the list your Sales and Marketing Team can go through to amend problem listings.