Amazon Seller Central Business Value
Amazon Seller Central Inventory Reports
Section 13: Amazon Fulfilled Inventory Report
The Amazon Fulfilled Inventory Report Overview
• You will see this report option only if you use Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) as the Amazon Fulfilled Inventory Report provides a near-real-time snapshot of your FBA inventory.
• If you offer items on multiple sales channels, it can help you make quick decisions about updating inventory quantities or removing listings from Amazon.
Creating an Amazon Fulfilled Inventory Report
• To create the Amazon Fulfilled Inventory Report, select “Inventory Reports” from the Drop-Down Menu of the “Inventory” tab on the top menu of Seller Central.
• On the next page, select “Amazon Fulfilled Inventory Report” from the “Select Report Type” Drop-Down Menu provided.
• You can now click the “Request Report” button. Your report will appear in the table below with a “Pending” status.
• Once it is ready to be downloaded, the status will change to “Ready” and you will see the “Download” link has become live.
• Click on this “Download” link and download your report to your computer as needed.
Understanding the Amazon Fulfilled Inventory Report
• The Amazon Fulfilled Inventory Report is a tab-delimited file. You can open it in any spreadsheet or database program, such as Microsoft Access or Microsoft Excel.
• Once you have downloaded and opened your Amazon Fulfilled Inventory Report, you will see the following fields: seller-sku, fulfillment-channel-sku, ASIN, condition-type, warehouse-condition-code and quantity available.
• The “seller-sku” Column refers to Stock Keeping Units (SKUs), which are unique blocks of letters and/or numbers that identify your products. SKUs are assigned by you as the seller.
• The “fulfillment-channel-sku” Column refers to the unique identifier assigned by Amazon to items stored in and fulfilled from an Amazon fulfillment center.
• The “ASIN” Column refers to the Amazon Standard Identification Numbers (ASINs), which are unique blocks of 10 letters and/or numbers that identify items. ASINs are assigned by Amazon. You can find the ASIN on the product detail page.
• The “condition-type” Column refers to the condition of your inventory, for example, new, used, etc.
• The “warehouse-Condition-code” Column refers to the code assigned in Amazon’s fulfillment center to listings matching the ASIN and the seller’s condition-type.
• The “Quantity Available” Column refers to the quantity of the product available for purchase.
Uses of the Amazon Fulfilled Inventory Report
• As mentioned in a previous video, this report can assist you with updating quantities or removing listings from Amazon if you offer items on multiple sales channels.
• It is also a concise and near-current list of all products you offer via FBA, so if you would like to move some to FBM or move some FBM products to FBA, you can use this report to see what needs to be added or removed.